Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pinterest Post: Outfit Ideas

     I'm pretty sure we all know about Pinterest, its widely used! We use Pinterest for birthday parties, weddings, diy projects, easy recipes, at-home remedies and other uses. It just goes to show that Pinterest has many functions. One of my personal favorite things to do on Pinterest is get outfit ideas.
   
 When I go on Pinterest I love looking at the outfits! They have such easy go-to outfits that are stylish yet sophisticated. You can even dress your self rich! When I say that, I don't mean that you'll become rich by what you wear. I mean to say that you can appear wealthy by what you wear. 


  We all know that you can be classified by what you wear. I don't mean to sound shallow, but we all know in our heads that people can sort of get an idea of what you like just by your appearance. For example, goths or hipsters. We see people wearing all black with dark hair and makeup, and we assume oh, their being gothic. Or hipsters, they're their own style they wear whatever they like and random things, and again we assume hipster. So you see if you dress a certain way people have a little idea of what you like or what your style is, which brings us right back to dressing yourself rich!


When I look on Pinterest I try to see what catches my eye first. I scroll and find the outfits that stand out. Usually their statement outfits. These oufits consist of stripes, colorblocking, neon, flannel, denim, sweaters, it could be anything that I like.

Pinterest has some awesome ideas just waiting there, I know that my style (in my point of view) has gotten better through Pinterest. Don't just mope and say, well I wish I could dress like those girls on Pretty Little Liars, or Vampire Diaries. Inspiration is waiting, all you have to do is find it!

-Nicole
    
Open-eyed Tip: When your looking through Pinterest,
look for things that interest you
it could be boots, scarves, or even stripes. It has to have your signature flair.  Another tip would be to have staple pieces of clothing that you like. Pick a statement scarf, that could be a go-to for those days when your in a hurry and need a cute outfit. Have a pair of statement shoes, it could be boots paired with jeans, or Toms with capris, or heels with skinnies, you pick which best fits your style. Just remember that even a t-shirt can look great, if paired up with some bracelets or a sweater and some flats. You can always dress yourself rich!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hey there! Welcome to Open Eyes USA! This is my personal blog, where I tell you what I think about certain subjects or ideas. I love fashion, having a healthy lifestyle, and life!