Saturday, February 2, 2013

How to Style Leggings/Tights

Leggings are pretty much sold everywhere now. Leggings are great for any outfit, especially, a fall or winter outfit. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when pairing up leggings with an outfit.
 
1. Skirts with Leggings/Tights: Remember to make sure the color contrasts or they match.
 
2. Shorts with Leggings/Tights: These definitely need to contrast each other. What I mean by contrast is that if you have whitewashed denim shorts then you might wanna go for a lighter pair of leggings like white. If you have a pair of black shorts you might wanna go for a darker color like burgandy or black. If you have striped or patterned shorted try to stick with a simple colored pair of leggings or tights that are one color. If you have regular or denim shorts then you would opt for a pair of polka dotted or pinstriped legging.
 
3. Jeans or Capris with Leggings/Tights: When styling Jeans with leggings/tights you wanna stick to more sheer colors and wear them under your jeans. For jeans I suggest distressed worn-out one that have some holes, so thaat you can see the tights or leggings.
 
4. Boots with Leggings/Tights: You can wear a pair of boots with anything, so go ahead and mathc it up with your leggings! I also love the look of leggings with bootie heels.
 
5.Flats with Leggings/Tights: I suggest wearing tights for flat or loafers, or oxfords, because its more sheen. If its colder out then opt for the leggings.

-Nicole

2 comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hey there! Welcome to Open Eyes USA! This is my personal blog, where I tell you what I think about certain subjects or ideas. I love fashion, having a healthy lifestyle, and life!