Sunday, February 3, 2013

How to Wear a Cross

Pinned ImagePinned Image
I know were all into accessorizing, and crosses are all the rage right now! I'm a Christian, and I love to wear crosses, its just that sometimes its hard to incorporate it into an everyday outfit. I used to think that crosses wear just meant as jewelry, but there are so many other options, and ways to wear crosses.

Here are a few looks/tips to keep in mind when dressing with a cross, or crosses.

1. Cross on Clothes: I love to wear crosses, and wearing it as part     ofPinned Image
Pinned Imagemy outfit makes it even better. Try to look for a shirt with tiny crosses on it, try to pair it with solids. For example, when wearing a shirt with a whole bunch of crosses all over, you wanna opt for a pair of solid colored skinny jeans, or even a solid scarf. If your going to wear a cross shirt, with maybe a chunky cross on front, you can wear it with almost any print. Just try to stay away from clashing prints.

2. Crosses  on a Scarf: Try to pair this scarf with a solid tee and a pair of cute shoes, but keep the accessories minimal.

Pinned Image3. Cross Necklaces: You can wear a sideways cross necklace with just about anything. Try to pick a color (silver, gold, bronze) that goes with your general color attraction. It's all about you, because you're the one that's going to wear it.

4. Cross Bracelets: Pair this up with any outfit, and step up your game! Bracelets go well with everything!

5. Cross Rings: I love rings! Try a  sideways cross ring or a straight cross ring. As an accessory it works with all outfit!

-Nicole

 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hey there! Welcome to Open Eyes USA! This is my personal blog, where I tell you what I think about certain subjects or ideas. I love fashion, having a healthy lifestyle, and life!