Monday, February 4, 2013

How to wear a Princess Bun (Sock Bun)

Are y'all loving the princess/sock bun hairstyle, I know I am! It's a great look for when you're in a hurry and don't have time to wash your hair. Just spray on some dry shampoo, and try this hairstyle out. Here are a few ways to wear a princess/sock bun.

1.Bun with a Bow: This is one of my personal favorites, wearing the bun with a bow. Pick a spot that goes with your look or outfit. It may be in the back under the bun, or on top in front of the bow. It can even go on the sideways on either side of your head.

2. Bun with a Scarf: Choose one of your light weight scarves and wrap it around your bun loosely. It will give you the modern turban look. Or just pair up a bun with a scarf around you neck, to dress up your outfit, but still have that casual feel to it.

3. Bun with a Braid: Start with you hair down then flip it over. Now start to braid/French braid your hair down the back. Then do the Bun as usual. There ya have it, a cute twist to a bun!

4.Bun with a Headband: Headbands go great with anything, so why not pair it up with a Princess/Sock bun? I usually go for the simple braided leather headband. Pick one that you love and rock the outfit!


-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hey there! Welcome to Open Eyes USA! This is my personal blog, where I tell you what I think about certain subjects or ideas. I love fashion, having a healthy lifestyle, and life!